Saturday 24 May 2014

Memories of my little matey - 16 years ago today we said goodbye ..

Here is a collection of the short 5 years Phillip spent with us before his return back home to spirit he was a very active kid it was as if he was trying to cram as much into his life while he was here.
He was fearless and the sort of kid that always had bumps and bruises on him from his adventures my 2 boys that followed Phillip were not so active as Son no 1. He loved to watch Troy Dan the action man that one who never had a shirt on (he was aged about 4 at time of watching).
 
My 2 babies Newborn Phillip 1992 at age 20 days Phillip was in hospital for a hernia operation as he was throwing up
bile and it was twisting his bowel he was lifeless and limp when we took him to the doctor who sent him straight down to kids hospital in Melbourne so while in hospital I pleaded with God not to take him off me until he
 had at least gone to school and wrote his name and that is how it turned out for him.

Phillip as baby before walking he used to carry that ruggy around with him
every where and he still slept with it before his passing
when he passed over I used to sleep with it under my pillow for a
long time until it started to look as if it was getting worn out
 so popped it in my bedside table where it still remains.


 One little happy chappy Phillip age 14 months a Christmas shot 1993
Doing a nudie run while loving the kitty he had measles at the time so he is a bit spotty
aged about 15 mths summer 93. Up and off as soon as he could walk.
 
The little monkey loved to climb anything and found himself in precarious positions
but mummy wasn't too far away to rescue him he scaled the wood shed roof at one time
and made my heart start quite a few times with his adventures. Age  nearly 2

Meeting baby brother Michael for the first time finger in nose..1995 age 3
 My 3 babies again 1996 Phillip is 4 it was just before we moved interstate.
Phillip and his last xmas  they got a Jump-o-lene and the kids had a ball 1997 age 5
First day of School 1998 about 3 months before the accident one of the last photo's we have of him.

Phillip loved Slim Dusty and not long before he passed he came out in a cowboy hat with checked shirt and jeans and said 'look I slim Dusty' wish I took a photo at the time it would of been great to have digital camera's back in the 90's. His poppy and dad were the Slim Dusty fans. 
One of the songs we played at his funeral Travellers Prayer
we also played Slim Dusty Done us proud chosen by his Daddy as they were also best mates and Phillip followed him around every where Phillip also loved his poppy and all the earth moving machines he owned. Phillip passed over on the 24 May 1998.
We had to say the final good-bye on the 28th the day after his sister turned 7.
The final song as they carried his casket out the church
we had him cremated as I didn't like the thought of the alternative.
If you want to read more about his passing I did a post in April you can find it here.
I try not to dwell on how he left us and the accident as that is very emotional I prefer to remember his bright, happy adventurous spirit and all that he has given me through his return home.
Tomorrow I will do the post on when Phillip comes to visit us in his spirit form it is not as spooky as it sounds and he has popped in today after I was thinking about him all morning and what I was going to put on the blog  and how I know when he visits as we are still connected though our soul connection and love. He is just resting in Gods hands until we meet again as his life plan on earth was a short one but he has given me a great gift in loving him then having to say goodbye so early. Phillip has given me the gift of the awakening of my own Spirituality that has been in me all the time but laying dormant with the grief of his loss.  I was lost myself for so long I now have an inner peace knowing that life is eternal and we will get to meet with our family that has crossed over, but they do continue to leave us messages and watch over us. We even get to meet souls that we are connected to from our past lives  that have returned to earth with their own paths to lead with divine intervention at the right time we do get to meet again as if we never parted.. Every one that crosses your path has come in for a reason to be a part of your life as we all have lessons to pass on or learn. We never stop learning especially about our self and our inner self (our soul)..
Sending love and light to Phillip and all that read my blog.
xxx

No comments: