Wednesday 9 April 2014

"Your Soul always Knows" and the very start of my own Spiritual Journey

Today I wanted to talk about my sons passing as John Edwards mentioned something on his "Evolve" show he airs it every Sunday (USA time) it's only on the internet and you have to subscribe which I only did 5 months ago but I had been following him not religiously but he pops in and out of my life at times and he started his career around the same time as my son passed in 1998 with his first book "One Last Time" which I did read and it helped with my grieving process I also read "Transformed by the Light" a book on near death experiences it was written by Dr Melvin Morse as I had to know and understand where my little boy was going and that he would be safe. John Edwards also had a show called "Crossing over" which I watched while in the grieving stage which can last any amount of time and we all have our own way of coping (mine is to go within myself and sort my feeling out alone and on my own) you can pull yourself through and find that inner peace but if you are having trouble doing that go seek medical help and counselling as it is different for each person how they deal with things..

I think John Edwards is a great spiritual teacher about the "Other side" or what happens when we pass over as he can communicate with the spirit world..

I don't like saying death/dead as it sounds so final but our souls just pass on to another world (the spirit world)  this is what John Edward teaches you by just doing what he does in his readings as a psychic he explains the process along the way of what he sees, feels and thinks and his own experiences.
 
My own little Angel
Phillip passed away in 1998 at the age of 5 in an accident that was unexpected
 he died instantly and it involved a chain saw, a tree and an active little boy
that is all I will mention on what happened as I don't want to go into any further details 
 

 "The Soul always knows it is going to leave" , which I can confirm as before Phillip passed away I'm not sure how soon it was before the accident but we had a conversation.. I was reading "That's Life" magazine at the time and in the kids section someone wrote what their kid said when they asked them "where would we put a baby if we had a new addition?', as I wanted another baby at the time I  asked my kids the same question Phillip told me "that the baby can take his place and use his car seat as he wouldn't be here"..  I thought that was a bit of a strange answer at the time as he was only 5, he also done a painting at school which also depicts what happened, as well as that his little brother who was just over 2yrs old at the time was having nightmares and screaming out Phillip and tree he done that on a few different nights they shared a bedroom,  he was also screaming out his brothers name when we hoped in the car to go to where the accident happened  (he had never done that before) Phillip and his sister were in my parents vehicle as they were with us on that fateful day as well  ..
I also had a feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach as if something was going to happen I had that feeling for quite a while before the accident of course I didn't know why I was feeling that way at the time..
 
The picture Phillip painted at school we had it laminated it looks like his final journey
back to heaven with all the flowers and the one big dark tree near his head.
 
I believe his Angels were getting him prepared for his final journey as I remember looking back at him while he was sitting in the backseat of the car on the day of the accident and thinking how Angelic he looked with his strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes,  he also had this soft glow about him..
 
 
 
Tears in Heaven -
 Eric Clapton singing about the dark days after losing a child
when you so desperately want to join your child in Heaven because you miss them so much
 and the emotional pain you experience is unbearable but you know you can't join them
as you have other commitments and have to carry on.
 
 
In another post I will tell you about some of the signs and messages I get from my son as he does pop in and I know when he comes but I will tell you another day..
 
Love always xx
 If you are a grieving parent that reads this things do get better and your baby will not be forgotten and is "Safe in Gods hands until you meet again".. 

No comments: