Sunday 13 July 2014

Names and Archangel Michael xx

 It is a beautiful sunny day here in my part of the world there is still a chill in the air and we had a frost, did you see the super full moon last night beautiful but did it affect your mood in any way the Leo King sorts it out for you .. My 2nd cousin took an awesome photo of the moon last night.

 Yesterday I was out we went 10 pin bowling and I was the lucky loser I did get about 3 strikes but the kids won Sam won the first game and then his sister Jessica won the second game in the background they had this song playing so thought I would do a post on name meanings being my middle name is Michelle but you may of noticed my blogger address in angelmichelle2 in blog land I'm known as Michelle2 which is why I chose that address name I don't have much of an imagination so I just started using my middle name after there were other people with my first name in other forums.. I wonder if our names are chosen by our parents based on our life purpose, maybe it is just on our personality whatever the reason we get the names we do it is interesting looking up their meanings and how they originated.. I looked up Michelle it is the feminine version of Michael which means "Gift of God" (French and American) "Close to God" (Hebrew), Michael - "Who is like God?"..  (Everything happens for a reason in spiritual truth so there must be a reason).. My kids were named on the spot after they were born as you go in with a list of names you like before the birth but once you see them and hold them in the flesh your baby then gets a name, well that is how it worked for me as I didn't want to know the gender beforehand (not these days most people can't wait to find out and get the surprise factor of which gender after 9 months of waiting) their names are Jessica (23), Phillip, Michael (18) and Samuel (11).
Jessica, Michael and Sam .. Michael takes after my dad he is 6'4
my dad was 6'5 at his tallest mum says he has shrunk a bit with age
Michael has dad's mannerisms as well I think Sam will get as tall.
 My mum is short at 5' neat I'm inbetween them so about 5'6..
 
Smiley Phillip he always had one he was so full of life aged about 31/2 in photo
 
This song was on at the Bowling Alley yesterday 
I like some of the Beatles tunes this is one I like
 
Michael "He who is like God" because Archangel Michael (Patron saint of many religions) is one of the most famous Archangels and he will protect you and shield you against all negative energies and  he is the go to Angel for all matters so anyone can call on him/her (angels don't have a gender) to assist, you don't have to be religious  or a believer in God to call on them or any Angels as they are non-denominational so everyone can call on them  you don't have to pray you can just say it as a thought in your mind and they will hear you..
There are many images of Archangel Michael  (Saint Michael, Mikael, Miguel, Mika'il, Mikha'el, Beshter or Sabbathiel).


Have a great Sunday I've got my iPod on so another song from me
 that is playing now.
No-one will get in the way of what I feel for you
Sending love and light to you
I hope you find time to get out and do something you enjoy.
xxx
 
 


No comments: